FLY AND BE CALM Affiliate Agreement
This Affiliate Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Fly And Be Calm and you (“You”, “Your”, “Affiliate”), as an Affiliate utilizing the Fly and Be Calm product.
You must agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement in order to participate. Please read this Agreement carefully before registering and using the Service as an Affiliate. By signing up for the Fly and Be Calm Affiliate Program, You indicate Your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions. If You do not accept this Agreement, do not use the Fly and Be Calm product as an Affiliate.
The following agreement is summarized as follows:
• You place the Merchant’s banners, buttons, headers and links anywhere on Your site as You see fit, or within non-spam emails. You may place banners or links within Your newsletters, in content of Your website, or within other web related content.
• We may email You concerning new merchant programs.
• We reserve the right to change the service as necessary.
• Sites that promote violence, discrimination, illegal activity, hate, or other related sites are not allowed.
• You will be paid Your commissions, at such time as Your account balance is £20 or more on the 1st of each month.
• Payments are made via PayPal or BACS.
• All statistics are collected and calculated by Merchant through the 3rd Party Affiliate company – Getdpd, and will be the only valid stats used for determining commissions.
• Based upon the statistics as collected by the Merchant, You will earn the net affiliate commission which is equal to the sales price less the Paypal transaction fee (based upon current charges by Paypal which are not under the direct control of Merchant and may be subject to change). For example if a sale is made at £37 and the Pay Pal Fee is £2, this will then multiplied by the affiliate commission rate at the time of the sale. Therefore commission would be 50% of £35.
Note: These figures are only an example. Be sure to review the current affiliate commission rates posted at:
Affiliate…You are 100% responsible for referring prospects to Merchant using the correct affiliate links provided by Merchant in Affiliate’s Getdpd account.
Be careful and sure of the links You are using to refer Your prospects as the tracking is embedded in the links. Check and double check the links.
If You have questions, be sure to contact Merchant via email at [email protected]
• You won’t hold Merchant liable for anything. A link to a non- Merchant web site does not mean that Merchant endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such web site.
•You cannot SPAM.
• We will terminate Your account on the first offense of SPAMMING. Do not send emails to lists or groups that You do not have permission to send to. We cannot stress this enough, we WILL terminate Your account on the first offense and Your commissions will be 100% forfeited.
• Fraud is a serious offense, and will be treated as such. Fraud is defined as any action that intentionally attempts to create sales, leads, or click-throughs using robots, frames, iframes, scripts, or manually “refreshing” of pages, for the sole purpose of creating commissions. ANY ATTEMPTED FRAUD OR FRAUD WILL RESULT IN MEMBERSHIP TERMINATION AND VOIDED COMMISSIONS.
Failure to abide by these rules could mean termination from the Merchant program, or from Merchant completely with a complete forfeit of commissions.